brawl or nothing part 1 brawl or nothing part 1

I love this. also advice

This is just a really super great Flash animation. I love the intense action you just got a feel for. I tell you, you can spot a great animator, and you're definitely one of them. I like this one in particular because you did a nice job with the portal fun and the color change upgrades...

The thing is, I don't know why you don't get higher ratings. Your SHIT is GOOD.

Listen, I know it really drags on. I know. I have a ton of unfinished projects under my belt as well. They're all gone now, you understand. But you've got to sit down and finish more of your work. Half your work has "to be continued" at the end. This fight didn't look like it ended with that last punch, and you say right in the description "I'll fix the credits later." You gotta finish your work.

Also, I'd say get some new sound effects and maybe try and use less common music.

Aside from those issues, I have to say this and all your work deserve better scores than they have. And I'd also like to say don't stop animating. Would be a shame to lose talent and potential like you have.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

A hell of a thing

You know what, I really cannot critique the animation or the art. They are perfect. In fact, they are utterly amazing, which is why I was inspired enough to actually write something. It shows real talent, this video.

But come on, a video like this, especially one with sound, really needs a preloader or AT LEAST a play button! Seriously!

Anyway, I expect great things from you in the future.

Moustaches Moustaches

this tash

You've got a real good thing here.

You gotta love a mustache. You just gotta

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

WHAT THIS MOVIE HAS DONE TO ME

This Luigi is so sexy it made me question my sexuality

L.F.M L.F.M

What everyone else is going to say.

Really, really damn nice animation, but there are too many dudes to remember their names and powers based on their colors.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

I HAVE TO SAY THIS

This is perfect!

Never before have I seen such smooth sprite animation! OH MY GOD SCREW THE ANALYSIS. I have to say THIS: THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING OH MY GOD SIODVHJSHSJKDNKLJRSKSJDBHST
SKJVHSKJH

ASDFSHDGWHNSDJKBNSJHDNSRJHSDSDIUBROOK LYWHGIUSCVJSNGFSERTIRTSIOOO

...

Just wish it was longer.
I honestly vote five on this every single day.

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

what he said

For my review, take everything Alvin-Earthworm said about this and add that it was OVERALL better than the actual series, via humor.